Publisher eXtasy Books publishes erotica and erotic romance; through its Devine Destinies imprint, it also publishes non-erotic romance fiction, including the subgenres of sweet romance, young adult, and sci-fi romance.
Like all traditional publishers, eXtasy and Devine provide provides editing, proofreading, cover art and formatting for all accepted works.
Submitting to eXtasy Books
- Publisher: eXtasy Books
- Publication type: book, ebook
- Word count: 15,000 words and up
- Payment: “we pay 40% royalties received from sales monthly on the home site, and split quarterly on third parties; all paid via PayPal.” No advance.
- Rights they ask for: “Our standard contract is three years and for worldwide English digital rights that hold print and/or audio until we opt to release those particular rights after a set time.”
- Deadline: Submit anytime
- Response time: 4 weeks
- Anticipated publication date: “120 days from contract to release is a general guideline”
- Format: Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format with 1-inch margins, single-line spacing, 0.2-inch tabs, no fancy formatting, Times New Roman 12-point font or similar. No headers, footers, or page numbers.
- Will they take simultaneous submissions? No.
- Will they consider multiple submissions? Not specified. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? Yes.
- Who to contact with questions: email@example.com
Not the publisher for you? Check out other submission calls in the romance genre.