Erotica publisher Pen and Kink want you to “release the monster within” through sexy, romantic tales of shapeshifters for its upcoming Transformed anthology, edited by Charlie Watson. Here’s the nitty-gritty:
- Word Count: 1,000 – 15,000 words
- Payment: $10 USD and a paperback copy of the anthology
- Rights: non-exclusive right to include the story in print and electronic versions of the anthology
- Format: standard manuscript format as Microsoft Word document or in Rich Text Format
- All gender pairings considered. Multiple partners OK.
- No simultaneous submissions or multiple submissions.
- Previously published material considered. Include information about where it was published when you submit.
Need a little inspiration? Check out Call For Submissions | Pen and Kink Publishing for ideas and details on submitting your manuscript. You can find additional advice from the editor in this post on maximizing your chances of acceptance.
About Submission Calls
Browse more submission calls or tips for writers. You can sort calls by payment rate: token, semi-professional, professional, or royalties. To get a weekly roundup of all my posts for writers, sign up here.
This blog is queer-friendly. I strive to ensure that all submission calls I post are open to works with queer/LGBTQIA characters and themes. I do this by checking the publisher's back catalog, submissions policies,or business practices, or by communicating with the publisher directly.
Please contact the publisher through the links in the post if you have questions about a submission call. Contact me if you've had a bad experience with a publisher featured here.
If you find these posts helpful, you can help keep this blog running by buying me a coffee.