Stone Soup Community Press wants “lesbian stories, fiction, and non-fiction, poetry, essays, anything about fears imagined and realized” in the wake of the election of the forty-fifth president of the United States. Stories from bisexual women are also welcome. The anthology pays royalties.
- Publication: Stone Soup Community Press
- Publication type: Anthology
- Word count: 6,000–8,000 words (poems can be shorter)
- Payment: Royalties
- Deadline: November 11, 2017, noon Eastern (US) Standard Time
- Format: Standard manuscript format in Rich Text Format; Microsoft Word documents will be rejected. See Stone Soup Community Press Submission Guidelines for additional requirements.
- Simultaneous: They do not consider simultaneous submissions.
Read more at Call for Submission – No 45 A Stone Soup Anthology — Stone Soup Community Press, Inc. Find additional calls for submission by scrolling to “About Submission Calls” at the bottom of the page.
About Submission Calls
Browse more submission calls or tips for writers. You can sort calls by payment rate: token, semi-professional, professional, or royalties. To get a weekly roundup of all my posts for writers, sign up here.
This blog is queer-friendly. I strive to ensure that all submission calls I post are open to works with queer/LGBTQIA characters and themes. I do this by checking the publisher's back catalog, submissions policies, or business practices, or by communicating with the publisher directly.
Please contact the publisher through the links in the post if you have questions about a submission call. Contact me if you've had a bad experience with a publisher featured here.
If you find these posts helpful, you can help keep this blog running by buying me a coffee or becoming a monthly patron via Patreon. Patrons can get early access to submission calls and other tools for furthering their writing careers.