Ninestar Press wants LGBTQIA+ romance and erotica featuring relationships between adult students (18 and over) and their teachers—professors, coaches, tutors, and the like—for its Teacher’s Pet anthology.
- Publisher: Ninestar Press
- Publication type: Anthology
- Word Count: 7,000 to 30,000 words
- Format: Standard manuscript format with Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing in Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format
- Payment: Royalties split among anthology contributors
- Rights: Electronic and print publishing rights for two years
- Response time: 4 weeks
- Simultaneous submissions: If it’s a simultaneous submission, note that in your cover letter. Read more about simultaneous submissions.
Check out the original submission call for additional guidelines and where to submit: Submissions – NineStar Press. And learn where to find additional calls for submissions below.
About Submission Calls
Browse more submission calls or tips for writers. You can sort calls by payment rate: token, semi-professional, professional, or royalties. To get a weekly roundup of all my posts for writers, sign up here.
This blog is queer-friendly. I strive to ensure that all submission calls I post are open to works with queer/LGBTQIA characters and themes. I do this by checking the publisher's back catalog, submissions policies,or business practices, or by communicating with the publisher directly.
Please contact the publisher through the links in the post if you have questions about a submission call. Contact me if you've had a bad experience with a publisher featured here.
If you find these posts helpful, you can help keep this blog running by buying me a coffee.