Here’s a quick round up of some of the blogs kind enough to highlight Readers & Writers for LGBT Chechens over the past few days:
- OptimuMM book review blog launched its new events section with “Online Charity Auction for LGBT Chechens May 5–13”.
- Contributing author Addison Albright announced the start of the auction on Friday in The Charity Auction is LIVE!
- Book review blog Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words featured news about our fundraisers and how to get involved.
- Author Jo Tannah talked about why she is donating proceeds from two of the books in her Standards MM romance series to the Russian LGBT Network.
- On her Angel Feathers blog, Cheryl Headford, who writes young- and new-adult fiction as Nephy Hart and contributed two ebooks to our online auction, encouraged her readers to join Readers & Writers for LGBT Chechens in “lift[ing] their voices loud enough to be heard at a time when voices in Chechnya are being silenced.”
Please take a moment to check out the posts and thank these authors and bloggers for their support.
And check out ways to help save lives at Readers & Writers for LGBT Chechens.
About Readers & Writers for LGBT Chechens
Find answers to frequently asked questions about the situation in Chechnya and the organizations helping sexual minorities in the Russian Caucasus here: FAQ on Russian LGBT Network and gays in Chechnya.
Learn how to help at Readers & Writers for LGBT Chechens.