Some wonderful writers of LGBTQ fiction have come together to create a charity anthology, Resist and Triumph, to benefit The Trevor Project and GLAAD, and I’m happy to tell you a little bit about it here. While I haven’t read the book yet, I know several of the writers from stories they’ve previously published. This promises to be a great read.
As 2017 opened, the United States took several steps back in the progress toward equality. In response, a group of authors has stepped up to offer positive stories of hope and love in Resist and Triumph. To help fight and support those groups who are facing even greater challenges, they are donating the income from this anthology to organizations fighting for LGBTQ rights and safety.
Everyone participating in this anthology donated their work and time. Grace R. Duncan and Tucker McCallahan volunteered their editing skills, and Jess Small donated cover art.
Stories of hope, resistance, and ultimately triumph fill the pages of this anthology and represent genres such as M/M romance, paranormal, historical, dystopian, contemporary, BDSM, and F/F romance.
Stories included in the anthology:
- Breaking Ties with the Bully by Perci T. Brooks
- Consummation by Tucker McCallahan
- Fighting the Alpha, the Omega Way by Carol Pedroso
- Get Off of My Runway by Shane K. Morton
- Leto of the Ionian Sea by Maria Siopsis
- Red by Vicktor Alexander
- The Respect of Love by Mandi Ware
- Small Victories by Helen Dupres
- White Rabbit by Grace R. Duncan
Purchase Resist and Triumph here: