Circlet Press has a fun call out for erotic fiction involving tentacles for its upcoming anthology Safe, Sane, Consentacle.
Innumerable inquisitive, squirming tentacles reaching, probing, grasping…penetrating. Maybe it’s an alien, maybe its an animate plant, maybe a product of a mad scientist’s lab, or maybe a creature from the depths of the Pacific. Whatever it is, it’s a HOTTIE!
Circlet Press is looking for your stories about mutually enthusiastic and satisfying encounters between human and tentacle monster. Or elf and tentacle monster. Or perhaps even tentacle monster and tentacle monster.
Both fantasy and science fiction stories are welcome; all (non-copyrighted) settings; all genders–current or future; stories can be kinky or (to the extent tentacle sex can be) vanilla.
Details on Circlet Press’s call for tentacle fic
- Publisher: Circlet Press
- Publication type: Anthology
- Word count: 2,500–8,500 words, with some flexibility
- Payment: $25 for publication in ebook, another $25 if a print edition is also made
- Rights: First publication rights; after that, author can republish elsewhere
- Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Response time: unspecified
- Format: They don’t specify a format, but your best bet is probably to use standard manuscript format in Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format.
- Will they take simultaneous or multiple submissions? They don’t specify. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? No.
Find more details at CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: SAFE, SANE, CONSENTACLE | Circlet Press.