Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine wants fairy tales of 100-500 words for its new flash fiction feature. Payment is $5 per story. The editors write:
Can you tell a fairy tale, folktale or myth in 100-500 words? The subject matter is up to you as long as it fits within the fairy tale/folklore/mythic templates.
Submitting to Enchanted Conversations
- Publisher: Enchanted Conversation
- Publication type: Online
- Editor: Amanda Bergloff (editor-in-chief), William Gilmer (submissions reader)
- Word count: 100–500 words
- Payment: $5 per story; payment is made through PayPal only’
- Rights the publisher asks for: First electronic rights with the possibility of using the work in a future print compilation. After publication on the site, creators are free to publish their work elsewhere.
- Deadline: Submissions considered on an ongoing basis
- Response Time: Enchanted Conversation will send a confirmation email after your submission is received.
- Format: Paste the story in the body of the email, following these guidelines: “Single spacing. No indents on paragraphs. Double space between paragraphs. Use Arial as the font. Try to use American English word forms and punctuation.”
- Will they take simultaneous submissions? Enchanted Conversation will consider work you’ve submitted elsewhere.
- Will they take multiple submissions? Submit only one work per author for this issue. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? No.
- Who to contact with questions: EnchantedCSubmissions@gmail.com
- Additional notes: “Please wait 4 months from your published date to submit again with a maximum of 2 stories being accepted by one author per year. “
Read more at Submission Guidelines: FAIRY TALE FLASH STORIES | Enchanted Conversation, and don’t forget to tell them you found out about the call here!@enchantedezine wants fairy tales of 100-500 words for its new flash fiction feature. Payment is $5 per story; submit anytime. Click To Tweet