JMS Books wants romance LGBTQ+ novellas and novels for its Sweet Reunions ebook collection about friends or lovers reuniting after time apart and then falling in love. The editors write:
We are looking for queer romance and erotic romance stories in which former lovers or old flames meet up again later in life only to find that the fire still burns between them. Maybe a pair of high school buddies discover their true feelings for each other at their twentieth class reunion. Or former coworkers connect again years later at a new place of employment. Or former band mates reconnect for a reunion tour that leads to an encore performance in the bedroom.
Submitting to Sweet Reunions ebook collection
- Publisher: JMS Books
- Publication: Sweet Reunions ebook collection
- Publication type: ebook
- Word count: 12,000 words and up
- Payment: 50% royalties, paid quarterly
- Rights the publisher asks for: Two-year, automatically renewing contract
- Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Publication date: not specified
- Response time: “We acknowledge receipt of your submission in 24 hours and give you a response in less than one week.”
- Format: Rich Text Format (preferred) or Microsoft Word document, single-spaced, Arial 12-point font, indented paragraphs, no extra lines between paragraphs. See Formatting Your Submission at JMS Books Submission Guidelines for complete details.
- Will they take simultaneous submissions? No.
- Will they take multiple submissions? No. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? They say, “We will consider previously published stories on a case-by-case basis. If your submission has been published previously, including self-published, please state the previous publisher and release date, as well as the date rights reverted back to you, in your submission cover letter.”
Find more details at Submission Calls | JMS Books, and don’t forget to tell them you found their submission call here!@jmsbooksllc has a call out for LGBTQ+ romance novellas or novels about sweet reunions. Due October 31, 2018; pays 50% royalties, paid quarterly. Click To Tweet