JMS Books wants romance novellas or novels for its May/December Kind of Love ebook collection. The editors write:
We are looking for queer romance and erotic romance stories about lovers whose age gap only enhances their relationship. Maybe a young man is fed up of shallow players his own age, so he goes for a bit of maturity and is pleasantly surprised. Or an older character jaded by life hooks up with someone younger. Not expecting a connection, they’re pleasantly surprised when the young man or woman asks for a second date. Or a college frat boy finds love with an experienced leather daddy who likes to be in control.
Submitting to May/December Kind of Love ebook collection
- Publisher: JMS Books
- Publication: May/December Kind of Love ebook collection
- Publication type: ebook
- Word count: 12,000 words and up
- Payment: 50% royalties, paid quarterly
- Rights the publisher asks for: Two-year, automatically renewing contract
- Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Publication date: not specified
- Response time: “We acknowledge receipt of your submission in 24 hours and give you a response in less than one week.”
- Format: Rich Text Format (preferred) or Microsoft Word document, single-spaced, Arial 12-point font, indented paragraphs, no extra lines between paragraphs. See Formatting Your Submission at JMS Books Submission Guidelines for complete details.
- Will they take simultaneous submissions? No.
- Will they take multiple submissions? No. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? They say, “We will consider previously published stories on a case-by-case basis. If your submission has been published previously, including self-published, please state the previous publisher and release date, as well as the date rights reverted back to you, in your submission cover letter.”
Find more details at Submissions | JMS Books, and don’t forget to tell them you found their submission call here!@jmsbooksllc has a call out for LGBTQ+ romance novellas or novels featuring May/December relationships. Due December 31, 2018; pays 50% royalties quarterly. Click To Tweet