Less Than Three Press wants non-erotic romances between three or more people for Happiness in Numbers, an upcoming anthology about LGBTQIA+ polyamorous relationships. They prefer stories where the central conflict does not revolve around the polyamorous aspect of the relationship. Any subgenre of romance is welcome, including sci-fi and fantasy.
- Publisher: Less Than Three Press
- Publication type: Anthology
- Word count: 10,000–20,000 words
- Payment: $200 upon receipt of a signed contract
- Rights the publisher asks for: not specified
- Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Response time: 6–8 weeks after April 30
- Format: Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format. At the top left of the first page of your manuscript, include the story title, your author name (the one you want to appear in publication, meaning your pen name or legal name), your story’s pairing, type of English you used in your story (US/UK/CA/AUS), and content notes to warn for “explicit or violent content, BDSM, dub-con, suicide/mentions of suicide/suicidal thoughts, rape or mentions of rape, potentially triggering content.”
- Will they take simultaneous or multiple submissions? No simultaneous submissions. To ask about multiple submissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? Not specified.
Find more details at Anthology Submissions | Less Than Three Press.