Luminosity Publishing wants M/M or M/M/M+ paranormal erotic romance novellas and novels for its Balls & Chains series. The editors write that stories:
[m]ust have at least one shifter as the main character and at least 50% of the story must be set in the club called Balls & Chains. Refer to the club name several times throughout your story to emphasise the series (use italics). All characters should be 21+ years old. Stories should rely heavily on Domination and submission, Master/sub relationships, with detailed BDSM scenes. All consensual of course! Dominant shifters only, eg, no rabbits!
Welcome to Balls & Chains, a BDSM Club for gay men. Where humans walk, shifters are wary of treading in fear of their secret nature being found out. But cross the threshold, and they go into a world where alphas dominate and betas submit. In such a place, two worlds collide.
Submitting to Luminosity Publishing
- Publisher: Luminosity Publishing
- Publication: Balls & Chains series
- Publication type: ebooks; books over 35,000 words will also be released as paperback
- Word count: 40,000–80,000 words
- Payment: royalties (40% from the Luminosity website and 50% net from distributors)
- Rights the publisher asks for: 3-year renewable worldwide print and ebook contract.
- Deadline: no deadline
- Response time: 4 weeks
- Format: Microsoft Word, .doc version
- Will they take simultaneous submissions? Not specified.
- Will they take multiple submissions? Not specified. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? No.
Find more details at Submission Calls | Luminosity Publishing, and don’t forget to tell them you found their submission call here!@LuminosityPub has a call out for M/M or M/M/M+ erotic romances for its Balls Chains series. No deadline; pays royalties. #paranormal Click To Tweet
If you found this post useful, you can help keep this blog going by buying me a coffee or becoming a monthly patron via Patreon. Patrons get early access to submission calls and other tools to make publishing and marketing easier.
About Submission Calls
I post paying submission calls every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I focus on fiction calls, but occasionally post paying opportunities for creative nonfiction and poetry.
Browse more submission calls or tips for writers. You can sort calls by payment rate: token, semi-professional, professional, or royalties. To get a weekly roundup of all my posts for writers, sign up here.
I strive to ensure that all submission calls I post are open to works with characters from underrepresented groups, including queer/LGBTQIA characters. I do this by checking the publisher's back catalog, submissions policies, or business practices, or by communicating with the publisher directly.
Please contact the publisher through the links in the post if you have questions about a submission call. Contact me if you've had a bad experience with a publisher featured here.