Luminosity Publishing wants M/M or M/M/M+ paranormal erotic romance novellas and novels for its Balls & Chains series. The editors write that stories:
[m]ust have at least one shifter as the main character and at least 50% of the story must be set in the club called Balls & Chains. Refer to the club name several times throughout your story to emphasise the series (use italics). All characters should be 21+ years old. Stories should rely heavily on Domination and submission, Master/sub relationships, with detailed BDSM scenes. All consensual of course! Dominant shifters only, eg, no rabbits!
Welcome to Balls & Chains, a BDSM Club for gay men. Where humans walk, shifters are wary of treading in fear of their secret nature being found out. But cross the threshold, and they go into a world where alphas dominate and betas submit. In such a place, two worlds collide.
Submitting to Luminosity Publishing
- Publisher: Luminosity Publishing
- Publication: Balls & Chains series
- Publication type: ebooks; books over 35,000 words will also be released as paperback
- Word count: 40,000–80,000 words
- Payment: royalties (40% from the Luminosity website and 50% net from distributors)
- Rights the publisher asks for: 3-year renewable worldwide print and ebook contract.
- Deadline: no deadline
- Response time: 4 weeks
- Format: Microsoft Word, .doc version
- Will they take simultaneous submissions? Not specified.
- Will they take multiple submissions? Not specified. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? No.
Find more details at Submission Calls | Luminosity Publishing, and don’t forget to tell them you found their submission call here!@LuminosityPub has a call out for M/M or M/M/M+ erotic romances for its Balls Chains series. No deadline; pays royalties. #paranormal Click To Tweet