Update: This call was accurate at the time it was written, but has since been removed from the Pride Publishing submissions page. Before submitting your manuscript, please send an inquiry with synopsis to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Pride Publishing Submission to find out if they want to have a gander at your story.
Pride Publishing wants GLBTQI romance novels and novellas for its Enemies to Friends book line. The editors write:
Remember that boy who picked on you in high school? Or that guy who stole that great job from under your nose? You might run into someone you once hated and realise that the hate was misplaced. That the person you swore would be an enemy for life is actually the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. What could be more explosive and passionate than a gripping enemies-to-lovers story? We’re looking for manuscripts between 10,000–100,000 words in length, series and serials are also welcome.
Submitting to Enemies to Friends book line
- Publisher: Pride Publishing
- Publication: Enemies to Friends book line
- Publication type: ebook, print for longer works
- Word count: 10,000–100,000 words
- Payment: royalties (40% of the suggested retail price for ebooks, 30% for audio, and 10% for print)
- Rights the publisher asks for: 4-year exclusive contract
- Deadline: no deadline
- Format: 12 pt font, Book Antiqua preferred.
- Will they take simultaneous submissions? Not specified.
- Will they take multiple submissions? Not specified. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? Not specified.
Find more details at Submission Calls | Pride Publishing, and don’t forget to tell them you found their submission call here!@PridePublishing has a call out for GLBTQI romance novels and novellas. No deadline; pays royalties. Click To Tweet