Shifters United Productions wants paranormal romance novellas featuring shapeshifters of all stripes for the first collection in its Shifters United anthology series. They are open to all pairings. Series editor Mary Winter writes:
Shifters United Productions seeks to celebrate the diversity of shifters within the shifter world. No one author can own the entirety of the shifter world. Therefore, we are an ongoing anthology series seeking to feature not just the usual shifter suspects, but also the animals, both real and mythological, that don’t get so much celebration. … We’re open to works by and featuring characters from marginalized communities including, but not limited to, LGBTQIA+, POC, first nations, and disabled individuals.
Submitting to Shifters United Anthology Series
- Publisher: Shifters United Productions
- Publication: Shifters United Anthology Series
- Publication type: anthology
- Word count: 20,000-35,000
- Payment: authors split 85% royalties; the other 15% goes to publisher
- Rights the publisher asks for: exclusive rights for 15 months, then nonexclusive thereafter. Publisher seeks rights for electronic and print publications only (no audio, etc.)
- Deadline: August 15
- Publication date: approx 45 days after deadline
- Response time: 2 weeks
- Format: Standard manuscript format in Microsoft Word (doc or docx)
- Will they take simultaneous submissions? No.
- Will they take multiple submissions? No. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Will they take reprints? No.
Find more details at Submission Guidelines |Shifters United (https://shiftersunited.com/submission-guidelines/), and don’t forget to tell them you found their submission call here!@shiftersunited wants paranormal romance novellas featuring shapeshifters. Due August 15; pays royalties. Click To Tweet